Friday, November 27, 2009

QnA-6

Q: How does this happen ? Suddenly or gradually ?
A: It does not happen.

Q: Now Now dont disappoint me!
A: Truth is Truth. There is no room here for disappointment or encouragement.

Q: Tell me Tell me
A: See. The idea that it is a journey where you incrementally add experiences which take you to a destination is false. The idea that there is a destination is also false.

Q: This is another word play. What about my *belief*
A: You can believe anything you want.

Q: No! No! No! No! This is an experience, continuous, its not just another belief, please !
A: Ok. YOU CAN BELIEVE ANYTHING ABOUT YOUR EXPERIENCE.

Q: Hmm.. So ?
A: So, what do u want ?

Q: I am not so clear now. What should I want, you tell me ? I dont want anything now.
A: Live then just live, it will be clear.

No comments: